HVCC Staff

HVCC Staff
Yipee

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday update

Did you know we had 140 more people in Church on Sunday compared to one year ago?

We had a blast on Sunday talking about a humbling topic. Wow. I needed a nap after that one.

Some great stories from yesterday again. We had a visitor from out of state who came up to me with tears in his eyes to tell me how much the service meant to him. Cool!

Jamie Johnson is on vacation so Todd ran the entire service on Sunday in Richland Center. Way to go Todd!

I'm SO excited already about this series. Wait until you hear what we're talking about the next few weeks. By the way, the invite card titles are wrong...sorry about that. Once I got into the topics a little more, I just fell in love with one and decided to stretch it into a two week deal. I rarely ever do that, but it fit so perfectly for this week.

If you have a friend who's faith is struggling a little bit, don't let them miss this Sunday in Dodgeville (or the week after in RC). Trust me. You won't believe what you see. One of the videos being prepared is an amazing TRUE story.

No comments:

Post a Comment