HVCC Staff

HVCC Staff
Yipee

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Creativity Conference Coming Soon

Some of you know that every year, I pick a theme that I want to study. Last year, it was the theme of creativity. I read some of the best books on creativity last year and then I've spent tons of hours going back through those books and making notes. I call that "Book Reporting" a book. It's how I glean the best ideas from the best books so that I can implement those ideas and incorporate them into my life. I think I had 28 pages of notes by the time I was done.

Now, I've been transferring all that information into a conference that I plan to teach sometime in the next six months. I'm having a BLAST putting it all together and it's coming along quick. I hope to teach it to the staff this fall. If that goes well, I'll open that up to the entire church.

No comments:

Post a Comment